Engmotion d.o.o. is totally committed to the principles and practice of excellence and will conform to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard. The scope of the certification includes all activities relating to the company and is summarized as follows: "Design, CNC parts manufacturing and machine assembly on OEM basis, for automation, with a primary focus on automation machines used in Biomedical and Genetics field".
Engmotion d.o.o. despite the classic business objectives, such as the achievement of business profit, considers of main importance the achievement of the Ethic of moral values, such as honesty, respect for people, for work, for legality and for the environment.
Engmotion d.o.o. recognizes that the company's role cannot be limited to the mere target of achieving an economic result, but the driving force that helps us to be leader is its passion in achieving its goals and its dream, with a maximum people involvement and continuous improvement towards excellence.
We think that this is the only way to become a key partner for the success of our customers. Engmotion d.o.o. fully embraces the thought of one of the most illuminated leaders of the past, Adriano Olivetti. We report here his original thought in order as a basic guideline for our future journey as entrepreneurs.
Our overall objective is to consistently provide customer value and satisfaction in product and service through world-class leadership, continual improvement, employee development, recognition and social responsibility. Our quality management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting our company strategy and business plan, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfillment of our customers requirements and other applicable requirements.
The Management Team and staff of Engmotion d.o.o. commit to this:
- By ensuring that the company fully meets the requirements of its customers and by endeavoring to enhance the overall service to customers to ensure that they are fully satisfied with our products and engineering services.
- By ensuring that the requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products can be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- By promoting the use of a process approach and risk based thinking; resulting in all processes being established, documented, resourced appropriately, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to their intended results (Customer requirements, Business objectives, and applicable industry regulations and legislation).
- By ensuring that its entire staff is given sufficient training and development support to ensure competency for their area of work through education, training and experience, where appropriate.
- By ensuring through good planning and review that the best material, and equipment is made available for the manufacture of products.
- By working closely with its customers to develop and maintain first class relationships.
- Through commitment to maintaining and developing first class supplier relationships.
- Through management's participation in the monitoring and measurement of the performance of the QMS is focused on acting on opportunities for continual improvement.
- By planning and establishing measurable objectives based on its Quality Policy for the ongoing development of the company and its customers. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.
Mr. Enrico Merlani
Chief Executive Officer, CEO